- 2021 International Conference on CALL
- 2020 International Conference on CALL
- The 2nd Conference on English Language Education in the Chinese Context
- GLoCALL 2018 Conference & 15th ChinaCALL Conference 2018
- 2016 International Symposium on CALL
- 2014 International Symposium on CALL
- 2012 GLoCALL Conference & 2012 International Symposium on CALL more
Abstract submission guideline:
1. Deadline of submission: Abstract must be submitted online before August 15, 2022. Each leading author (first author) can submit up to 2 abstracts.
2. The Body of Abstract: Maximum word count is 300. (Title, authors, affiliations and references are not included in word limit.) The abstract should be composed of research background, objectives, methods and outcomes. Please include the grant or other support information for your research, if appropriate.
3. After abstracts are accepted, please send short papers (about 3000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.